HOW TO INFLATE
1. To inflate the HoverDisc for indoor use, simply insert the helium tank's* inflation nozzle into the HoverDisc's fill valve. Fill with helium until the skin of the HoverDisc tightens slightly. If the skin wrinkles, smooth it out evenly by spreading the skin around the outer support rod.
2. Lift the HoverDisc and see if it floats. Ideally, the HoverDisc should slowly sink. If it floats upward, you may have overfilled it. Overfilling may cause the support rod to wrap or bend. If this is the case, just let some helium out by inserting the enclosed straw into the HoverDisc valve (Make sure the straw extends at least 7-inches into the valve).
3. You can also inflate the HoverDisc with air — it won’t hover, but you will be able to throw it like a flying disc. Inflate with an air pump, or blow air into it by using the enclosed straw.
4. The HoverDisc valves seals automatically. However, if you want the HoverDisc to look more aerodynamic, you can fold over the fill valve and tape it down.
5. Over time, it is normal for the HoverDisc to lose helium. Simply refill with air or Helium.
6. If your HoverDisc gets punctured or develops a small tear, cover the hole with clear packing tape. Warning: If the outer support rod breaks, discard the product immediately.
7. The helium-filled HoverDisc is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. If you choose to play with it outside, be careful — the wind can carry your HoverDisc away!
*You can fill your HoverDisc with helium at any store that sells balloons including most grocery stores, florists and party stores. You can also buy disposable helium tanks at many large retailers, toy stores and party stores.